Thursday, October 18, 2012

4-miler

For some reason yesterday and today I had NO motivation to work out :[ I don't know whats up, maybe I'm just stressed from school & work....

Regardless, I finally was able to make myself go on a run. I ran to work and back which was about 4.2 miles. The run there was great, but my calfs really began to hurt on the run back. I need to stretch better.... I also noticed that I really liked running in the chilly weather (like in NY) than I do the warm...Guess I need to start waking up earlier.

UPCOMING RACES - This Saturday I'm doing the Hero Rush with my brother, Shane. (He has a school meet 3 hours before Hero Rush...he's such a trooper!!)

Then next weekend is TOUGH MUDDER! Ahhhhh! So excited!

Costume pictures for both to come!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment